New Port Richey, Florida

I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off.Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400.

No problems. I will use them again for another bike. Great small loans which keeps your credit diversified while keeping your money in the bank. Keep your payments set to autopay and you will never have to worry.

I am very satisfied with them. They are a division of BB&T. My fico is 804, and I have an auto loan & mortgage and many cc's too. Just stating this as info for anyone wishing to get a loan via Sheffield.

I rate them an A+.See you guys soon!

Review about: Sheffield Financial Loan.

I liked: Customer support.

4.8
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sheffield Financial Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sheffield Financial?

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1199351

I find them to be great!

Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more