4.8
Interest Rate

I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off.Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400.

No problems. I will use them again for another bike. Great small loans which keeps your credit diversified while keeping your money in the bank. Keep your payments set to autopay and you will never have to worry.

I am very satisfied with them. They are a division of BB&T. My fico is 804, and I have an auto loan & mortgage and many cc's too. Just stating this as info for anyone wishing to get a loan via Sheffield.

I rate them an A+.See you guys soon!

FLBiker77 wrote the review because of good customer service at Sheffield Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheffield Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer support. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheffield Financial and sheffield financial loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sheffield Financial?

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1199351

I find them to be great!