I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off.Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400.
No problems. I will use them again for another bike. Great small loans which keeps your credit diversified while keeping your money in the bank. Keep your payments set to autopay and you will never have to worry.
I am very satisfied with them. They are a division of BB&T. My fico is 804, and I have an auto loan & mortgage and many cc's too. Just stating this as info for anyone wishing to get a loan via Sheffield.
I rate them an A+.See you guys soon!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer support
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone. I absolutely love this station. They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel..."
- "I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store. After waiting..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."