1.2K views
1.1
Interest Rate

I called Sheffield and got my account payoff balance.This payoff was good through 5/18/16.

I paid the full amount of the payoff by 5/11/16. On 6/7/16, I received a bill statement asking for an additional 8.95 for interest. When I called Sheffield's the CSR gave me this long story about how interest is applied and refused to remove the 8.95. The CSR said the interest was from March.

Yes March, I called and got my payoff balance in the beginning of May before I mailed the check. This company cannot be trusted. Do NOT use this company.

Numerous complaints on the internet about how they scam customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $9. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sheffield Financial. The most disappointing about sheffield financial auto loan from Sheffield Financial was business practice, attitude of customer service representative and how they handled things Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sheffield Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Sheffield Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sheffield Financial?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1179752

Maybe you were not nice to them.I had same scenario and they waved fee and had my title to me in less then a week. Have had various loans and no problems with them.