1.4
Interest Rate

I was at work when my wife called and said some one was there to repo my trailer,came home called Sheffield, my payment is $110.00 I owed $120.00 I called and paid it up.went to repo man called back so they could talk to him ,they told him to take it even I was up to date.

he said he had never seen that before, Sheffield wanted me to pay them$400.00 repo fee then pay the wrecker $75.00 plus storage and it had not left my home. find another fin co. don't get screwed like I did.

they suck and I'm pissed.they suck BIG,dont be a sucker and when you get it paid down they get you..

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sheffield financial auto loan from Sheffield Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheffield Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was business practice. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheffield Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sheffield Financial?

Comments

#1206501

Pay your bill on time and that wouldn't have happened.