1.2K views

After getting a loan for a can am atv 3 years ago all was fine until I unexpectedly became permanently disable (long story) Became behind on my payments on my truck house with other banks....I tried calling everyone I owed money to because I went from 800.00 a week income to 837.00 a MONTH from disability every other bank worked with me to make some kind of payment arrangements ..Got in touch with sheiffield hoping for the same thing I left a message and a man called me back and we talked he said your one month behind and I understand its hard he agreed to let me stay a month behind and just with drawl one payment a month on the 3rd of each month until its paid off so I thought we was ok.....I get a phone call the following month about a week before the 3rd from a lady and had to tell her the same thing that I dont get paid until the 3rd and she could withdrawal a payment as the same the month before she said no you have to have a 190.00 paid by the 29th I explained to her again to no avail.... She put a so called manager on the phone he and I talk the same story over and over again I JUST CANT I DONT HAVE IT !!

I mean I want to I just cant...He says well its out for repossession ETC would not listen to me what so ever !! I told him look if you send someone out to get it call me let me know first ..He says well I dont have to do that ... I am like look I am in a wheel chair never can walk again or defend myself so I carry a gun all the time if some one is in my yard at night I will defend myself I mean how do I know who it is ? He says what did you say I tell him again ...He says well I work for the federal government cause our bank is backed by the FDCU and I take that as a threat ..I said well are we being recorded he says well I don't have to disclose that information ..Even tho I know you have to tell people if they are being recorded Also told me that we have talked with someone that says you may have sold it ( That he CAN NOT do is discuss my contract information with anyone other than the person on the contract (and if he dd that's a lawsuit in its self )but to make a very long story short these people try to use every scare tactic possible and very rude and unprofessional talk like a sailor very pitiful bunch !!!

... I can see myself or someone else filing civil suits against these tactics

Reason of review: HORRIBLE people.

Preferred solution: Help work with people act like you care.

Comments